Europroject is one of the leading consulting companies in Southeastern Europe for the setting-up and management of EU-funded research & innovation, demonstration, and educational projects.
Our mission is to provide high-quality support to its clients seeking European funding for their research, and transform their innovations into a sustainable competitive advantage.
Created in 2005 as a subsidiary of its French mother company Euroquality, Europroject benefits from its deep technical experience and success. As of 2020, both companies became part of the Italian consultancy Warrant Hub, a member of Tinexta Group.
What helps us deliver high quality services:
– Tailored approach to each project and genuine commitment to our clients’ needs
– Experienced and highly qualified consultants with diverse STEM and social sciences educational backgrounds
– A minimum of two consultants designated for your project
– Proven, high efficiency setting-up processes based on best practices from a large number of successfully proposals
– Vast partnership network covering EU-27, Candidate and Associated Countries, as well as Western Balkan Countries
Our consultants have extensive knowledge in various sections, including:
Preliminary meeting with the client
Identification of the most suitable funding programme and call; Defining the project’s setting-up strategy
Searching for project partners on a national, European or international level
Defining project’s activities, work plan and timeline, task distribution among partners, writing project’s proposal and collecting all necessary administrative information.
Drafting the project’s budget
Submitting the proposal to the relevant authority
Administrative and financial support with the management of the successful project Communication, Dissemination and Exploitation